Tuesday 1 November 2016

Beautiful flowers, Anthurium the answer

Anthurium

What are we looking at today?

The Anthurium flower is one of a kind that takes warmth into consideration when used to decorate your home. This heart shaped flower is so lovely that not even a stranger’s eyes could skip its charming looks.



Why the Anthurium flower today?

Well, there are like a billion reasons as to why we decided to share this very flower today. During my long vacation of writing for this blog, I could not spend a day without making some research on what to share with my beautiful and wonderful blog readers, so that is how I came across this very flower. As a young man, the first thing that came into my mind when I saw this flower was LOVE. This flower defines what Love is in very basic ways and understandable ways.  It’s magical in a way that it can cure a broken heart. 
I mean, look at the how beautiful flower it is. Most me are so hard nuts to rack but trust me woman, if you get this flower into your house, every time he sees it, he will be softened by its magical power, the power of love.

What’s special about this flower?

This flower does not have one or two special features; it has like a million, only that I cannot find time to explore each and every one of them. First of all, the beautiful yellowish red complexion fills our hearts with what I can easily describe as a sweet sensation; someone may call it a love sensation. 
Not every flower comes with such beauty and lovely flowers, but this flower is out of this world with perfection. Then has anyone looked at the shape of this flower? I mean that heart and love like shape that this flower poses in, so cute.

Where to plant this flower?

This flower is regarded by most flower researchers and gardeners as an indoor plant, which is definitely true, its fragile and delicate beautiful look deserves a little more care, and it can surely find this in an indoor environment. Please remember that as most indoor flowers do not demand for lots of water, it’s all the same with this beautiful piece as well, when it comes to watering, it does not ask for too much. Remember the fact that inside a house, the temperature is always low and the level of humidity a bit high, therefore, indoor plants don’t dry up so fast. I hope that clearly informs my dear blog readers as to why this particular flower does not need too much watering. You do not have to abandon it completely though, it remains a flower and it as well needs enough water to look pretty and serve its purpose.

Conclusion

This Anthurium flower is a must have for everyone who takes home decoration and gardening seriously. Then as we always conclude our blog articles, I will not defer today. There is still a great need for the world population to appreciate the beauty of nature and take part in doing whatever they can to protect it. You may look at these articles as just style and flower talk, but trust me, there is a great intention and wish that whoever reads this article and the rest of the articles on this blog, he or she goes back home and doe the needful. 

What do I mean when I say the needful? Do you know that we would be having no natural flowers to use while decorating our homes and functions if the past generations had been too selfish and destroyed all the natural resources that we enjoy today? 

Well, let us be part of the group that is doing so much to save the nature of the world, the nature that you and I live in, the nature that gives us abundant free things. Let me and you plant at least one tree every day, or let us at least start by saving that one tree.

SAVE A TREE, SAVE A LIFE



Twitter: @muhwezijosh

No comments:

Post a Comment