Saturday 9 July 2016

Beautiful Lily Of The Valley, A MUST SEE!!!

Lily of the Valley


Why this Flower tonight ?

Well, most of the people who read and follow up my blog know me very well as a blue guy, I tend to favor color blue over all the rest of the colors. This is a right allegation but its not justifiable after all, so tonight, I want to share with you a piece of home beauty that has nothing related to blue.

I want to share with you the beauty of the Lily Of The Valley flower piece. As its name suggests, this is a flower that makes you feel like you are swallowed in a valley of love. A very Romantic flower it is, by looks, then its scent is outstanding. You will surely drop your deodorant in the bin when you smell the scent of this beautiful flower.

<<<CLICK HERE FOR THE NEXT FLOWER>>>

One of my friends, well, she was my girl friend but not any more, we are still friends though, finds this piece of beauty very outstanding. In fact, she always abuses her rights of being an ex lover and she calls me to tell me how she misses the scent of this very flower.

This puzzles me a little bit but you know us men, we don’t really have the sense of rejection at 100 percent, so I always take that moment to try and rekindle our past relationship. Well,  please don’t pay much attention to the previous section, though u must know that I miss her for real. Because she was a real flower lover.

Whats unique about this piece of flower?

Apart from the beauty in its engulfing large green Butterfly leaves and its silver like pretty white color, this flower is so unique that when the rest of the flowers are weathering away in spring time, this flower remains intact and as beautiful as usual, as in, it remains available in its natural state. What a characteristic.

How does this flower look like?

Most people who know this flower know it from its white varieties, but this flower also comes in a rosy pink color, though the latter is a bit rare and hard to find.

Price of the Lilly of the valley?

Well, first of all, its kinda rare in flower shops across the globe, but if you happen to find it, it always comes at a very expensive price, Of course all beautiful things are expensive like the story of life that I told you about in one of my previous  articles.

What to do with the Lilly of the Valley?

There are any things you can do with this very flower, but all of them are limited by the heights  of its price. We would have loved to have this flower everyday, everywhere, but because of its cost, we basically cannot afford it, I mean most of us of course, not all of us. This flower is mostly used to grace wedding ceremonies since this is a day that is meant to happen once in a life time.

ALL THAT SAID,  WE MUST NOT FORGET THAT ALL THIS BEAUTY IS A PRODUCT OF TREES.

SAVE A TREE, SAVE A LIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment