Sunday 17 July 2016

Beautiful flowers, African Violet.. BEAUTY YOU MUST SEE!!

African Violet

Whats our topic today?

A very beautiful and sunny Sunday here in down town Kampala, Uganda, I send greeting to you all in your respective capacities. Especially my very loyal blog readers who have contributed a lot to the extent that this blog is soon reaching a whooping 3000 views in just two weeks time with most of the readers coming in from the US or what we all know as the United States of America, I thank you very much.

For that matter, today, am going to share with us something very beautiful and unique in its own way. This flower is called the African violet, to be sincere, I have no idea why they had to relate a whole beautiful African continent to just one single flower, but I must say that this flower represents this continent very well, because its beauty is extra desirable across the globe.  

Well, if you are there and you are wondering why this flower of all flowers, then I kindly ask you to take a minute and keep looking at the sneak pic, then come back and comment with what you see. You will feel relaxed for sure, then what about if you looking at it physically.


What's special about this very flower?

There are a lot of special features that this flower possesses, first of all, it name is very special that the moment you mention it like this, someone who has ever heard about this flower will immediately identify it. Then it comes in a number of colors ranging from like or what you may call pale pink to as white as snow. I know some of you are wondering how a flower called African violet can be white, well, we have a lot of whites in Africa, more than you can even imagine as my Pakistani friend always puts it.

This flower is very simple both by touch and looks which makes it so desirable to most modern gardeners of-course me inclusive. I really recommend this flower plant to most of you if you are looking forward to starting up a flower garden and become a florist.
Don’t forget that this flower is an indoor plant, Greeks call it a house plant.

Where can you find this flower?

As it name suggests, its so obvious that this flower obviously has its its origins in Africa. It could be any where in the African continent, I don’t want to lie to you that am actually very aware of the exact place in Africa but, since I have my roots in the East African country of Uganda,which also doubles a the pearl of Africa, I will assume that that’s where this flower originates. Some of you will try to point fingers at me with the allegation of being selfish, but its fine, let me be selfish with my Uganda. Any way, if you know the real origins of this flower, please feel free to let us know.

As I always conclude, its our collective responsibility to take care of our environment by planting as many trees as we can possibly handle. Have you taken a step to plant that tree in your neighborhood? If yes, thank you very much, if no, man, what are you waiting for? Huh!


PLANT A TREE, SAVE YOUR LIFE



No comments:

Post a Comment