Tuesday 12 July 2016

Geranium flower, Bright And Beautiful... CHECK THESE OUT!!! A MUST SEE.

Geranium

What about today flower? 

Hello, greeting s from, Muhwezi Joshua, that's my name of-course, I hope you are all doing well, which is realistically impossible. Well, today we are going to have a look and deep analysis at a very beautiful  and shiny piece of flower. 

This flower’s name is GERANIUM. Its name sounds like a weapon of mass destruction, but look, this home flower is the exact opposite of what it sounds like.
Its very bright and can put a smile on your sad face every single time you look at it. 

In-fact, add it on your to do list every time you feel sad. Its because of its beauty that I decided to share it with my friends in the US,GERMAN, UGANDA and the rest of the world that reads this blog.

How does this flower look like?



I assume you have already answered this question yourself because at-least I shared a snap shot displaying the looks of this very beauty. It is a very bright flower and comes in a variety of colors just like the majority of precious flowers.my favorite is a white one with touch of purple in its coiling.
 I also admire one with a touch of some soft pink in its coiling. 

Yesterday, I confirmed that my friend Benson not real names from Canada not real country  knows very little about flowers when he asked me where he could get a grey Geranium flower, I couldn’t help but laugh my stomach out. I mean, who wants to see grey flowers in this beautiful environment.

Where to grow these flowers?

There a various places where you can plant these beautiful creatures, but as usual, I will put the question to you first. In your own opinion, where best do you think such soft and beautiful flowers should be planted? Bingo, you got the answer right, but before you celebrate, first check what florists have to say. 

Most of them recommend that this very flower should be treated as an indoor flower, which is right. Now look at some of you thought you could plant this flower on the road side or in the middle of a street, shame upon you.

Whats unique about this flower?

There are several unique features about this flower, first of all, its bright silky surface and look make it look special and stand out. The other special feature of this flower is its water retention capacity, this flowers can survive even though you decide to starve it, if that is the right English word.

Conclusion

As I conclude today's article, I want to call upon you to join the winning team and try out this flower. The joy it gives the person seeing it early in the morning is extra ordinary. You can also recommend it to your friend with problems and trust me, this flower will solve every problem by merely looking at it three times a day. Note, please don’t forget that I also know how to joke, but if you believe, things will happen.

The bottom line of all my articles is that all flowers come from trees, if we cut down trees, we cut down flowers and we lose the beauty that comes with them. This can be done, of-course with both your hands and mine and trust me, its worth your precious time for sure. Just imagine a world without any tree in it? There would be no us of-course, because we breathe oxygen that these trees produce. Our environment would be messy and full of carbon, thanks to trees that suck it in.
Please join team Trees.



SAVE A TREE, SAVE A LIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment