Monday 4 July 2016

Triple stem phalaenopsis Orchid, This is what I Call Beauty.. Check this out!!

Triple stem phalaenopsis Orchid
What is this flower?

This is one of those cute flower pieces you must have around you. Very beautiful, colorful and natural looking it is. You must have this at least once in a life time. That is if you love to add some beautiful color in your living area. I sometimes look at objects around me and wonder why some of them do even exist. But before I throw them away, I always take a second thought.

For example, look at that old bucket in the right corner of the kitchen, do you need it? Your answer is probably a NO, but my answer is YES. Yes you do need it, yes you can use it as a flower yes, and yes u can protect the environment as well. One, by saving
it of the metal or the plastic that would have caused hazardous effects to it, two but saving life of a beautiful plant.

You must be wondering why I am writing all this, well, it’s all because am giving you options of what you can use to take care of your TRIPPLE STEM PHALAENOPSIS ORCHID FLOWER. Very beautiful this flower is.

Places where you can place this flower.

There is basically no specific place in your home where you must put this specific flower, but it’s regarded by some scholars as an indoor plant. Though me from my own experience, I prefer it in an open space. You may prefer to have it in totally different position. That should totally be you decision.

This is how to take care of this flower.

First of all, just like every beautiful flower piece, it needs extreme care because of its softness. That care includes making sure that you protect it from direct sunlight, else it will dry out in just a few minutes. It should receive enough light though.

Next, just like any plant, this flower also needs enough water to survive. After all, every living creature needs the damn water, me and you inclusive. Infact let me take a glass of water and then work on the next article.

Here are the basic specs for this Flower.

Three stems of lavender silk Phalaenopsis orchids.

Each of its stems has 7-9 blooms and 4-6 buds.

Black glazed ceramic pot to complement any décor (6 ″ x 6 ″ x 6 ″)

Natural-looking and life-like

Approximate dimensions for most of them: 18″ diameter x 24″

No comments:

Post a Comment