Monday 4 July 2016

Butterfly-orchid, Wow, What a Beautiful Flower, Check it out!!



Butterfly-orchid














What is this flower?

I will describe this amazing piece of flower as one of the most attractive I have ever seen. It is very vibrant and beautiful and comes in varying colors; my favorite is the blue one, this is not because I have a great connection with this particular color as a person. It’s because of the vibrancy of blue in the environment. For example, now look up to the sky right now and breathe in and out slowly, how does that feel? Well, you don’t have to tell me but I know it feels amazing, you feel relieved, all because of that blue sky that is above us.

I hope you did not end up looking at the sun of course and that there are no nimbus or cumulus clouds threatening to bring a blessing of a rainy down power. The most interesting part of this flower is that, real butterflies tend to have a connection with this type of a flower. So amazing
how these two can bond and look extremely beautiful together. 

What to do with this flower?

Well, that is a question that I have also asked myself lots of times, but trust me, I did not get an answer for this particular one from my big head. If you happen to find the answer, feel free to share with us so that we can also be in class. But it a beautiful and interesting flower to look at either from the wild or domestic source in your life time.

Here are the benefits of this flower?

Like I told you earlier, this is one of those flowers we must love. This particular one is edging towards extinction and that’s really bad. So if you happen to come across it, please take good care of it, our grandchildren must experience the same things we are experiencing. But if we do not do something about preserving this pretty piece of a flower, they may curse s for going with this kind of beauty wit ourselves.



Scholars say that this very beautiful flower is on the verge of extinction which is very bad news to us the flower. But it’s a beauty to have around you of to have a glance at in your life time.

Don’t you think I deserve thumbs up for putting all this up together? feel free to share your ideas in the comments box, I look forward to interacting with you.

SAVE A TREE, SAVE YOUR LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment